Thursday 2 January 2014

First Post From Jen This Year + New Year's Eve + Twitter

Haay ! :D Happy New Year, liiiil bit late xD Sorry you know i am lazy :3
This is my very first post this year , and this is also my first vlog this year ! And the theme is Crazy New Year Eve ... i am sure it will kinda make you laugh , let's just start up with the twitter thing
Why didn't you Ask us stuff and send stuff :'( Go on guys ! Don't be scared (: I hope i'll get to follow you cuz i love you :D -> 
Go and tweet ! :D

             
       

                             FIRST VLOG - Tuesday 31st of December 2013 - 
                                     NEW YEAR's EVE !


I spend new year's eve with my bff , named Leyla . She came around 6 . My other bff Maya wasn't with us :/ She was somewhere in my country with her family , aunts , uncles , cousins .... xD
My parents went to their friends house , my brother and cousin got reserved a club with their girfriends and friends xD
Leyla and me watched MTV in my room the whole time , and when a 1D song gets on we go like crazy ... when SOML came on , we two screamed so my grandpa came in my room and saw us jumping and singing like idiots :) he wondered what happened so we scream 0-0
Welll , we skyped with Maya , we watched SAW XD It's like a tradition to me and my bff to watch SAW
We ate chips , candy just everything .. there was also cake that my mom made us :') so awesome :3
My bff called her bf on the phone , before new year to say happy new year o.0 xD


- Later the same night (ofc o.0 ) We got the explosives we got , not that bad but still ....
We we're wearing pjs and boots out xD And ye nothing without the jacket , it was freezing .-.
We actually stayed up to 3 in morning , and she slept over at me , we woke up around 1/2 xD
That's it , nothing special xD Casual new year w/ bff


Ye don't forget ! GO ON TWITTER ! 





                    Byeee!!!!!!
                                                 *Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment