Friday 25 April 2014

Jen is officially back C: + W.Vlog 25th of April

Heeey ! Since school is getting near the end .... ok fuck that shit there are more than 40 days left of shitty tests -.-
Yeah , since today i had only 5 classes and everything was pretty good :P
Today i got 400 follows on twitter i mean..... x_X i am dead , that is quittte a lot :s

W.Vlog time XD -(w.vlog stands for written vlog xD , cuz vlogs were supposed to be filmed threw the whole day :P )
                                                 


                                           25th of April
                                                              -Friday-

The day was pretttty awesome , but my fucking cousin woke me up at 8 since he came to us by bus, well to see my bro '-'
He woke me up around 8 - fml '-'
Well he was poking my cheeks he said - hey....what's the wifi password!
I said to him - wait....what are you doing her(e-didn't say) oh its *saying password*
I woke up and check all that good stuff :3 on the internet ofc xD
I was pretty pissed since it was friday and i hate fridays -.-
Weellll , since our biology teacher's mom died she is still sad ( i wish she stays sad for the rest of her life :D )
we didn't have biologyy :D yesh :D butttt thenn , the physics teacher came in saying Oh, well since your biology teacher isn't here sadly , we can have physics,better now than 6th class '-'
She didn't question us :D
Well the rest of le day was prettttty good :S
Since i also didn't have few other classes since the teachers weren't there i was with one of my reallly good guy mates(bros) Well he was today the one who was ringing the bell xD
Oh , yea one shitty thing happened -.-
One of those bitches from my class had a little fight with one of my bffs so i was near them when they fought so her massive nail scratched near my eye , could get into my eye ( luckily i wear glasses , such life-savers xD ) He was pissed ( the bro who was ringing) when he saw me with blood near my eye
Most of the class was to dat bitch like this: Fuck you man , do you see what you did to Jenny , you almost poked her eye out with ur huge nail!
I really felt like they care for me xD such lovely fucks (mates) hahah that's the way we call each other
Heh....now i'm in my bed listening to freaking awesome music - You&I -  hell yea *-*

...BYEEE :D
Love you , get active comment on chatroll what u want tomorow C: i'll try my best not to pass :S
Cya <33

                             *Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment