Tuesday 23 September 2014

Huge Hello From Jenny!

Heeey! Oh my God it's been a while , actually since april o.o
Okaaay , what's been new?
school started and it's already killing me , that's the main reason that i am not on WW.
Basically some things changed like:
1-I actually fell in love with football/soccer ... i know i know , most of you think cute players but no, i got into it , i enjoy it , i scream for it , i cry for it . WorldCup brings a lot of the good memories back.Oh well , favorite team:German NT & Bayern Munchen :)
2-school started 24 days ago,and they are stressing us (pupils) out.
3-holiday was amazing , i went everywhere , enjoyed it , met new friends etc.
4-I missed months and months of playing ww , i have no idea what's going on i hope i'll get some time and go on it.
5- I missed blogging,I missed my WW friends , yeah it was my routine to be the whole day on ww and it changed.I haven't talked to many of my friends ever since :/

yeah that's been it , i'll try to post once or twice on week days , and eventually on a Sunday  

Bye ,see you soon
                                           -Jen(Jenny)

No comments:

Post a Comment