Sunday 17 November 2013

Something about me,new moves :) XOXO MILLY XD

Hey guys :) How are you?Well i'm great today xD
Have you saw 2 new moves on ww?One is for Vips and one for Non-Vips,its really unfair xD
Now you can skate everywhere.. xD (Not on water LOL)
U can see that move is really weird '-' But its really great xD
Well i saw That Jen wrote something about herself xD I will do it too ^^ (Jen,don't be mad) xD

10 FACTS ABOUT ME:

1.My favourite colors are:Black,dark pink and pink :)
2.I'm really crazy person,all my best friends know it.But sometimes im evil too,and if you need a detective you can message me xD
3.For now i'm single,but i like alot of boys ^^ 
4.My favourite band is ONE DIRECTION AND THAT SONG STORY OF MY LIFE WHICH MADE ME CRYING XD
5.My favourite singers are:Selena Gomez,Justin Bieber,Demi Lovato,Rihanna,Beyonce,Miley..There si alot of them :D
6.I'm not perfect,but i believe in me...Never give up..NEVER!
7.I got so much best friends on ww :) I love them all,but the most i love these crazy:Jen,Nikky,Loppy,Alice,Yamixy :D
8.In free time i'm playing transformice-Millylovesyo,i'm making songs and videos-Youtube channel-millywzw,I'm playing gta san andreas,and i'm on my instagram-xoxocrazymilly :)
9.I hate school the most,i got good grades,but i want to sleep more and rest more :)
10.MY MOTTO:JUST BELIEVE AT YOURSELF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM one direction forever xD
That is all.Love ya 
-Milly- <3

No comments:

Post a Comment