Wednesday 4 December 2013

Hey!

Hellllllooo guys! Since its almost 10 in night i won't do the :answering weird questions
I am lazy. ,-, you know me ... Weeel i already wrote the weird questions that some youtubers answered :P
Tomorrow as soon as i come it will be out
Also tomorrow is #HAPPY #THURSDAY  , tomorrow i have the easy subjects like:
GERMAN
ENGLISH
P.E ( i don't like it cuz i'm lazy )
HISTORY
MATH (well who cares , we do geometry so ye )
Friday is HELL FRIDAY , all those stuppied subjects that everyone hates

Random thing :
Question : Last bad thing you said and to who?
* I said buttwhore to my ... brother ,-, ...
Why? I just came out :0
 Tomorrow more of these weird/random questions .. i will also update my facts , and  good night ( European time ) good day ( USA time ) :P

                                                                *Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment