Thursday 12 December 2013

Vlogmas 10,11,12 ( 3,4,5)

Haaaaaay , sorry i didn't post anything , i always say to myself : ''I'll do it before sleeping'' buttt  the sleep takes me xD Stuff that i remember xD

VLOGMAS - TUESDAY 10th -

Well i didn't have school i went to the school we had like a charity games , you wonder wut dat is .. well not all of the students play soccer , basketball and volleyball so ye , i watched dat xD from 9 untill half 1 or half 2 ... rest of day i went to the mall with my bff to eat ( pizza ofc xD un-healthy is the best ;D )
Well we also went for a walk ( ofc xD )
The rest of day/afternoon / early night i spend with : Bed , laptop , phone , candy , water and not studying xD yaaay and guess guys my notes are good xD


VLOGMAS - WEDNESDAY 11th 

I like Wednesday , cuuuz i had 5 classes .. or should i call them other-ways ?
Nvm , secondly i had all those ''good' subjects , like german , geography , english (sadly math and my language .. but ye )
I was kinda nervous cuz ........ PARENT MEETING WITH TEACHER IN SCHOOL XD
I ... didn't tell for the C in biology and two F's in my language (  where i got them from idk 0-0 ) She came reallllly happy back home , probably cuz i am a great student and each time the main teacher tells all the best about me xD
Before that i left again with my bff for a walk
Rest of day meh and laptop <3


VLOGMAS - THURSDAY 12th ( today ) 

I woke happily today , and i stilll was late few mins ,-, yay.
I had german and i got A :D I just love german , i love the fact that i speak it cuz i watched german tv shows when i was little .. i speak it like a pro , some people in the school call me Germanie xD
Well i finished school as always and i runned to the store to buy my bff a present cuuuuuuuuuuz its her bday!
Yeep , i bought her le present and went with her and couple others to her home
We had amazing time , from 3 to 8 xD
Her lil' bro is waaay to cute :D He giggles and smiles when he sees me C:
The cake was just.... WOWOWOWWOWOWOW , guess what shape was it?
It was a box with hearts and on top a teddy bear . i mean a teddy bear , THAT'S PERFECT :D ( the fact that shes in love with bears , made her kinda sad to eat him up )
I came back , so now its 10 and something PM , i changed from the dress into my warm and fuzzy pjs

Hope you guys like it and c'mon share this site and check it out each day ... i said if u don't watch why should i stay on my laptop and spend 15 mins ( and more ) to make this .... well if u want ... than check xD


SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAA <3
                                                              *Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment