Monday 16 December 2013

Weird/retarded food Jen eats

Haaay guys! Jen here
What's up , you probably wonder y am i posting so early?
I came back from school , and i tough i should check the blog :)
Hmm , let's do this!
Weird/retarded food I eat xD
1- Apples and peanut butter - as i am the only one who does this?
2- Chopped bananas with cream chocolate , pieces of chocolate , oat meal , almonds and other nuts
3-Tea with milk ( British tea )
4- Pancakes with oat meal , on the middle a banana and honey
5- Pancakes with hot dog ( only the meat )
6- Tea with ginger bread ,-, xD
7-  Yogurts - that i made myself outta tons and tons milk products wich turn out GREAT! 
8- Corn with butter ( melted ) and salt
9-cornflakes with bananas , cinnamon , apples , nuts, berries (in summer time )
10 - Milka ( chocolate ) and Nutella -  Get a spoon and grab nutella on it , than put milka on it ( or chocolate that you got ) its like a freaking sugar bomb , as my aunt calls it : ''Diabetes''

STORY TIME!

Once i was eating nutella with milka and my aunt saw me she was like : cccccc...... kid kid......why are you eating that , its diabetes!

- Seriously once get that in your mouth its enough sugar for the rest of day.

 Hope you liked my 10 weird food/drinks .
And if you're not allergic on some of them , try them leave your comment on facebook or on here and let me know if you liked it ! C:

Seeee yaa!!!
                                                    *Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment