Saturday 7 December 2013

VLOGMAS-7 (1) + WeIrD FaCt 0-0

Hey ! I am getting bored these days so , I decide to do vlogmas
So what i do on Vlogmas , i just kinda talk about your day
Let's start ... let me tell you a reaaallly weird thing about me ,-,

#Weird thing
I am scared of bridges .. .. what i do when i have to walk over them :
1-close eyes
2- speed walking/running up
3- hum in yourself shit,shit,shit,shit until i pass it over...its weird.... ,-,

#VLOGMAS

my day started at 8:00 in le morning , my mom woke me up and made me hot chockolate and pancakes , so far it was realllly going good :D
I fiished eating and i slowly started getting ready for like... uh how is it called on english , its like a school , only you be there only 1 hour , its only for muslims and i read there Kur'an :)
It was also good , cuz i am there with my friends and its always fun
I came back and turned my laptop on , i was watching the movie ''Hot Chick'' xD so frincken awesome :'D
after that i gone with my dad to buy some groceries , after that i went with my bff for a walk
When i finished le walk i got home and i ate lunch/dinner , i got on laptop and i talked on skype with one of my friends .. i got on woozworld/youtube/facebook and tumblr xD
I got hungry while being on laptop and i got nutella and mika ( i scoop one spoon of nutella and than a pice of milka , its a freaking shugar schock ... only one of these is enough xD )
it got 6-7 in evening and i talked with my cousin , i took a shower and eat AGAIN.
I pretty much listened the whole day to 1D , in the car , while walking , while showering , while on laptop .... obsession ,-,
I was eating almonds also xD and i also eat them now xD lolol
Ohhhh let's not forget the british tea w/ milk and the movie Elf :D
it was not such a special day but still xD tomorrow its going to be better ;) well i am planing to make some cookies with my mom C: ... or idk if we don't get enough views i will stop the vlogmas ,-,


Seeeeeee yaaa !!!
                                                                  *Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment