Monday 9 December 2013

Vlogmas 8 & 9

So i've seen today we had 22 views , that's reaalllly good :)
Okay let's start of with day 8


VLOGMAS DAY 8 ( 2 ) 

So the day started as always is was sunday , but a liiiil bit diffrent ,-,
I just didn't want to move my ass outta the bed , so warm and cozy  <3
But i had to. -.-''
Well i went as always to le muslim school , finsihed that and came back home :D
Me and my mom made some gingerbread cookies , in few shapes , like teddy bears , bells , x-mas trees ... and more lolol
Well i finished that and i went out with couple of besties for a walk
It already started getting dark , so i went home .... we all went home xD
I took a reaallly warm , and awesome smelling bath xD ( the water was up to my neck ) XD
I took the bath for about a hour or something ..... as always i went to EAT <3 Food <3 yum
I brushed , dried  and flatern meh hair .. i do it so cuz i aint got time for dat in 6-7 in morning ,-, lazy.
I was sicks or seven when my cousin was calling xD
we talked for quite long , we finished and the rest of the night was just : ME + LAPTOP+BED+BLANCKETS+WATER=PEEEEERRRFECT NIGHT XD
That's it for Day 8 ( 2 )



VLOGMAS DAY 9 ( 3 ) 

As all fircken days .... school days ,-, i had to weak up really early ( bad idea staying up to 2 in morning )
I went to school , i had 3 classes :D mwah hell yes.
BUUUT! -.-'' My teacher said to me and other friends to decorate the classroom ... for x-mas and new year ,-,
I mean its too early . Well i shoulda come back after 3 class .... i stay until the last bell for end of 7th class ,-,
But it looks Fab now xD
When i came back from there i changed and eat .. <3Food<3
The whole day i was watching MTV top 40 .. so that's the thing i spend my day on ,-,
But lol : there was 1D song on , so i danced like crazy to it.... and my bro came inside ... i threw the spoon i had in my hand ( cuz i was waiting for food) From the crazy dancing into a freaking tree. ,-, I also said : '' So yeah , the weather is pretty messed up .... umm...ye...mom you need help? !?! ''
So awkward.Well i eat , ofc <3
I talk to auntie , to actually 3 aunties xD I love my family xD
after i finished i put my pjs on so since like 8-9 i am in my bedroom with facebook,woozworld,tumblr,youtube,twitter just everything xD
And i still am ofc :P Well its now 10:57 i'll be on laptop until half 1 or something
Cuuuuuuuuuz NO SCHOOL TOMORROW :D yeeeeeeeh
I can sleep longer <3 Yay.
That's it , hope you liked these 2 vlogmases (:

Byehh!
                                                            *Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment